I don't know about you, but I have had a few mornings this summer when I just wanted to think of something different to feed the kids for breakfast. We make a lot of plans for supper, but not breakfast. And, of course, I have me some picky eaters. So, I came up with a list of different options to choose from.
1. Sausage Gravy and Biscuits- My kids all time favorite
2. Pancakes and Bacon-From scratch or if you're in a hurry, from a box and microwaveable pre-cooked bacon
3. Blueberry Muffins- From scratch or from a box ( I get the kind with the crumb topping)
4. French Toast and Sausage- I always try to plan for the French Toast when I am at the end of a loaf of bread.
5. Bacon and Egg Sandwiches
6. Pumpkin Bread- From scratch or from a box
7. Breakfast Casserole- Lots of great recipes on Pinterest
8. Gingerbread Sprinkled with Powdered Sugar- Again, you can make it from scratch or if you are in a hurry, it also comes in a box.
9. Omelets- With sausage or bacon, eggs and cheese
10. Zucchini Bread- If you are like us and have a garden, you should be looking for different recipes to use all of the zucchini and squash you will be having any day now.
11. Pumpkin Muffins- I use the awesome 2 ingredient recipe from Pinterest, a box of spice cake mixed with a can of pumpkin sprinkled with some cinnamon sugar.
12. Cinnamon Streusel Cake- Again, from a recipe or box
13. Egg and Toast Cups- Recipe on Pinterest
14. Biscuit of Choice- Sausage, Bacon, Egg, Cheese, Etc.
15. Breakfast Burritos- Recipes on Family Fun
16. Waffles with Bacon or Sausage
17. Banana Bread- With or Without Nuts (I usually use this when I have overripe bananas)
18. Blueberry Pancakes
19. Cinnamon Rolls- Recipes on Pinterest or the refrigerated ones if in a hurry.
20. French Toast Casserole- Delicious! Recipes on Pinterest, some of them you have to make the night before.
21. Applesauce Cake
22. Flavored Oatmeal- With or without fruit and nuts
23. Bacon and Egg Breakfast Pizza
24. Breakfast Bake- Recipe on Kraft Recipes
25. And, when all else fails, any Cold Cereal or Frozen Waffle, etc.
Hope you enjoy!